MEMBERS ONLY: Every Day, I Learn to Hate My Trump-Voting In-Laws a Little Bit More

Their vote for hate has now touched every aspect of my life and put it all in danger. It's a little hard not to take that personally.
no-quiero

The Banter Long Read: It's been almost a year since I stopped speaking to my Trump-voting in-laws and absence has not made the heart grow fonder. I loathe them more now than I did the day they proudly announced they had voted for a monster....

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. You'll get unlimited access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES