(Photo: Coffey Park, Santa Rosa, CA. Elijah Nouvelage, Special To The San Francisco Chronicle)

The Banter Long Read: I've had an interesting week. And it all began with something inside my computer called "classpnp.sys."...

UPDATE: For the next 24 hours, you can get a month's free membership!

RELATED