Bantercast #14: Power, Guns and the Vine of Death

The latest episode of the Bantercast is now out!!
The latest episode of the Bantercast is now out!!
Ben and Michael

In today's epic show Ben and Michael talk about Ayahuasca, the plant medicine known as "The Vine of Death", whether it can cure humanity of our destructive tendencies and why you should (or shouldn't) do it. We also discuss real issue with firearms in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre, and the debate about gun control in America. It's a thought provoking show, so listen up and leave us comments!

Listen on iTunes here

Patrons Only:

In this special Patrons Only podcast, you can hear about Ben's first terrifying experience with Ayahuasca. This is not for the faint of heart, so be prepared for a truly scary trip into the world of plant medicines and the "Vine of Death". Go here to listen on Patreon!

RELATED ARTICLES