Yes, issues and policy are important, but they're useless if the we can't win anything.

The Banter Long Read: "Somebody came along and said liberal means soft on crime, soft on drugs, soft on Communism, soft on defense. And we're going to tax you back to the stone age because people shouldn't have to go to work if they don't want to. And instead of saying 'Well, excuse me, you right-wing reactionary, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-education, anti-choice, pro-gun Leave it to Beaver trip back to the 50s,' we cowered in the corner and said, 'Please don't hurt me.'" --Bruno Gianelli, The West Wing

All at once we're dealing with a blindingly incompetent, destructive, embarrassing, cruel president who knows essentially nothing about how Washington works...

RELATED ARTICLES