Now we know the motivating factors behind Trump's rescinding of DACA, and it's worse than you thought.

The Banter Long Read: It's not a name currently in the news because abortion and Planned Parenthood haven't been brought up since the failure of the congressional Republicans to repeal Obamacare, but let's begin by talking about Margaret Sanger...

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. You'll get unrestricted access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES