White supremacy has been kind of vague about what's patriotic and what's not but this should clear it right up.

The Banter Long Read: As if we needed a reminder about how racist America is, this past week the nation freaked out over mostly black athletes peacefully and quietly taking a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality. This has once again reinforced the unspoken rule that angry black people are not allowed to protest in a way that makes white people uncomfortable...

RELATED ARTICLES