My former podcast partner, Lee Stranahan, went on to be a purveyor of fake news, and now he's hosting a radio show for a reputed Russian propaganda front.

Back in 2009, I was invited to be the co-host of a podcast on a platform known as BlogTalkRadio. It still exists today, and it's still predicated on the concept of using your telephone to host a show...

RELATED ARTICLES