MEMBERS ONLY: How "Mr. Mom" and My Lesbian Best Friend Saved Me From Toxic Masculinity

There but for the grace of Michael Keaton go I.
mr_mom_imgcropped_1600x900

The Banter Long Read: I like knowing that whenever a dog barks at my kids, they stand behind me because they know that no matter how big the dog is, I'm a lot bigger. I like that being a man has allowed me to be the donor father for my best friend Maria and her partner Jenny... (word count: 1265)

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. You'll get unrestricted access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES