Bantercast Episode 13: The Stress and Panic Special

In this week's special episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael discuss stress and panic in modern society, and how to avoid the f*ck out of it.
In this week's special episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael discuss stress and panic in modern society, and how to avoid the f*ck out of it.
Bantercast Stress and Panic

In this week's special episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael discuss stress and panic in modern society. Michael shares a story about a recent panic attack he had, his history of stress, and how he deals with it today. Ben discusses how he built the Banter and brought it back from the brink, and discusses strategies he uses to combat extreme stress associated with being an entrepreneur. It's a fantastic episode and relevant to anyone suffering from stress or anxiety, and we do our best to offer advice as to how to avoid it. Listen up!: (go here to listen on iTunes)

For Bantercast Patrons:

freedom

In this special Patrons Only podcast, Ben and Michael discuss strategies for quitting the 9-5 and becoming an entrepreneur. With over 20 years of combined experience, we can hopefully offer you some advice on how to live a more fulfilling life doing something you actually like! (Go here to listen)

RELATED ARTICLES