Bantercast #11: Panama Jackson - Trump Ruined My Relationship With My White Mother

Panama Jackson from Very Smart Brothas joined us on the Bantercast today to tell us about his Trump voting white mother who recently came to visit. Suffice to say, it did not go well.
Panama Jackson from Very Smart Brothas joined us on the Bantercast today to tell us about his Trump voting white mother who recently came to visit. Suffice to say, it did not go well.
Panama Jackson image

In today's episode of the Bantercast, Ben and Michael speak with Very Smart Brotha's (VSB) Panama Jackson. Panama co-founded VSB and recently quit his job to write for the hilarious Afro-centric site full time.

Panama recently penned a heartbreaking article describing his ruined relationship with his Trump supporting white mother who visited him in Washington DC and insisted on wearing a 'Make America Great Again' T-shirt while exploring the city. We spoke to Panama about his strained relationship with his mother, how he sees race in America, and what white people can do to heal the racial divide. Check it out below!:

Listen and subscribe to the Bantercast on iTunes here

The Patrons Only podcast can be heard here where we continue speaking with Panama and ask him about how things are now with his mother.

RELATED ARTICLES