Trump is the perfect speed for Americans who've given up expecting kindness and decency from our national icons and, instead, crave someone who will pander to our darkest instincts.

The Banter Long Read: I suppose it was only a matter of time before my daily observations of Donald Trump's incoherent wrongness forced me to question the very nature of what it means to be an American...

Word count: 1336

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. Your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES