"I've had to try to create some distance from the daily drama by trying to observe it, rather than react to it, and over the course of the past few days have come to an alarming conclusion: the United States has no president. No leader. There is no functioning government in any meaningful sense of the word."

The Banter Long Read: For the past couple of weeks, I've been mulling over the editorial direction of the Banter... Word count: 1159

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. You'll get unlimited access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES