Watch a Prominent Donald Trump Backer Get Wrecked on Live Television

Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle invited 'Donald Trump for President' advisory board member Brad Thomas onto their MSNBC show today and gave the hapless business man one of the most savage dressing downs ever.
Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle invited 'Donald Trump for President' advisory board member Brad Thomas onto their MSNBC show today and gave the hapless business man one of the most savage dressing downs ever.
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 5.36.08 PM

Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle invited 'Donald Trump for President' advisory board member Brad Thomas onto their MSNBC show today and gave the hapless business man one of the most savage dressing downs I've ever seen on live television.

Thomas appeared to think that he could lie and evade his way through the interview about Donald Trump's job creation claims and was rudely awakened to reality by the hosts who were in absolutely no mood for any bullshit.

Over and over again Thomas attempted to attribute the growing economy to Trump, and over and over again Velshi and Ruhle bombarded him with the facts that clearly show that President Obama was responsible for the economic growth we're seeing today.

"I don't know who your people thought you were going on TV with today, but you can't lie about the economy to us," said an outraged Velshi at one point.

Thomas did his best to parrot Kellyanne Conway style talking points (or more accurately, lies), but the pundits called him out on literally everything, including his attempts to smear the business leaders who left Trump's business advisory council in the wake of his atrocious response to Charlottesville. Thomas tried to claim that the hosts likely didn't understand business to the same degree he did which led to Velshi spanking him like a naughty school boy.

“You should fire your press person because if they didn’t tell you that you were coming on T.V. with Velshi and Ruhle, who I think collectively—I don’t want to give away Stephanie’s age—but between the two of us we have been doing this for about 50 years," he said. "This is a silly conversation to have with us.”

Seriously, set aside a few minutes and just watch:

Thomas clearly wasn't prepared to get beaten down like this and will think twice before showing his face on any responsible media outlet. More importantly though, the interview shows just how angry journalists are becoming with the incessant lies coming out of the Trump White House.  Their tolerance for putting up with it is decreasing by the day, and you wonder how much longer Trump lackeys are going to be given airtime to peddle their bullshit.

RELATED ARTICLES