Is she too young to learn about the ugliness of Trump's supporters? That depends on whether or not you think she's she too young to be marched off to the gas chambers for being a Jew.

The Banter Long Read: I recently sat my 7-year-old daughter Anastasia down and watched Vice's report on the events in Charlottesville. Here's why.

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. You'll get unlimited access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES