When you surrender to groupthink, you lose the ability to distinguish right from wrong.

A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like-minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes an institution. What was the idea? - The Crow (1994)

Several years ago, I read Sam Harris' The End of Faith and it was, for lack of a better term, a revelation...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES