Sure, it's eco-friendly but that doesn't mean diddly squat to the average American looking for a juicy slab of ground beef on a bun.

Last week, I met with my boss, Ben Cohen (perhaps you've heard of him?) to talk about work, politics, and the horror of the alt-right. As we were eating at Open City in D.C. (nice place, check it out next time you're in town), he mentioned that he had recently gone dairy free, giving up milk and cheese after already having given up beef and pork....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES