More than anything else, we can use this new left-right anti-Trump coalition to rebuild the notion of factual, objective reality, given how too many years of Fox News fiction and a president who appears to set policy by watching Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade have effectively decimated the basic touchstones of human existence.

The Banter Long Read: I'm not entirely sure how to set about writing this piece given how the ideas I plan to criticize came from people I otherwise consider to be otherwise brilliant and insightful online friends... (word count: 1347)

To continue reading this MEMBERS ONLY article, please go here. You'll get unrestricted access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

RELATED ARTICLES