Bantercast #7: Chris Bradshaw - The Vegetable Man

In today's show, we talk to Washington D.C's most notorious gardener, Chris Bradshaw of the non-profit "Dreaming Out Loud".
Chris Bradshaw

In today's show, we talk to Washington D.C's most notorious gardener, Chris Bradshaw of the non-profit "Dreaming Out Loud". Chris spoke to us about how gardening can heal communities and provide a way of feeding people without relying on giant supermarkets and fast food chains. His non-profit aims to "create economic opportunities for the DC metro region’s marginalized community members through building a healthy, equitable food system."

Chris works with some of the most disadvantaged communities in Washington DC and is at the forefront of America's green revolution.

Listen on iTunes here

You can find out more about Dreaming Out Loud here.

Find Chris on twitter here.

For Patrons Only:

Worried-Woman

In the Patrons Only show, Ben and Michael discuss our society's disconnection from our living world and ask whether the chronic anxiety we feel is a result of this. How can we "get back to nature" in the modern world, and is living in cities making us sick?

To listen, please go to our Patreon Page where you can learn a bit more about the Bantercast and what we are trying to build!

RELATED