"I have a hunch, informed by 30 years doing what I'm doing, that what'll ultimately end the Trump era will be his strangulation of America."

I can't even imagine the Trump fatigue being experienced by civilians -- those of you who don't cover politics for a living. In bad relationships, when one of the participants is overbearing or too heavy handed, we tend to experience emotional suffocation....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED