The Funniest Tweet of the Senate Healthcare Debacle Will Make You Laugh Out Loud

While the health care senate vote last night was nail biting, serious stuff, there was an interaction on Twitter that made me laugh out loud for several minutes.
BTTF2 mccain

While the health care senate vote last night was nail biting, serious stuff, there was an interaction on Twitter that made me laugh out loud for several minutes. Just after the vote went through and the Republicans failed again to dismantle health care for millions of Americans, Senator Christ Murphy (D) from Connecticut tweeted the following message out after bumping into John McCain:

Had the healthcare vote gone the other way, this would be no laughing matter. But the Democrats won, millions of Americans get to keep their health care, and Trump and the GOP got served a truly humiliating loss. And after such a horrendous few weeks of watching Obamacare hang in the balance, we all deserve something to chuckle about.

RELATED