America is at a pivotal point in history with its political landscape more fractured than ever. With the far left and far right spiraling out of control, is there a path forward, and can we learn from the past?

Not that this is important, but I've never been a big fan of Hillary Clinton. I've written about this numerous times..

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES