Read the conclusion to the truly insane story about the Banter being sued by a rogue Australian astrologer who promised to bankrupt us.

Continued from part 1.

Given I had recognized the phone number as being from California, I ignored it on the off chance Ms. Johnstone had manage to find an actual lawyer. Knowing several lawyers myself, I've always been told never to respond to a lawyer in person. You need a lawyer to respond to a lawyer, and even if the case against me was ridiculous, I knew there was no point in taking any risks. The caller left a voicemail, and I listened to it as I drove home from my friend's place...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED