The clouds parted over the weekend and into Monday, thanks to the brave, intrepid and patriotic reporting of The New York Times and the drip-drip exposure of Donald Trump Junior and the Trump campaign's obvious criminal conspiracy with Russian spies.

When I lived in Hawaii, there was a commonly used maxim about the weather. If you didn't like what was falling from the sky, wait five minutes....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!