"What we're missing now -- what was taken from us -- what I need right now, is to be able to hear and read Chez's reactions to everything that's happened since that cold night in February when he died."

Even though it's only been a handful of months since my friend and colleague Chez Pazienza died, it feels like it's been a lot longer than that..

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES