Bantercast Episode 5: David Walsh "The History Nerd" on Far Right Politics in America

In today's episode of The Bantercast, we talk to David Walsh, a PhD candidate in the history department at Princeton University where he also teaches. His dissertation is on U.S. far right politics in the twentieth century. We talked to David about the far right in America, the origins of the 'Alt Right' movement, and ask him whether the U.S really is becoming a fascist state.
In today's episode of The Bantercast, we talk to David Walsh, a PhD candidate in the history department at Princeton University where he also teaches. His dissertation is on U.S. far right politics in the twentieth century. We talked to David about the far right in America, the origins of the 'Alt Right' movement, and ask him whether the U.S really is becoming a fascist state.
History Nerd

In today's episode of The Bantercast, we talk to David Walsh, a PhD candidate in the history department at Princeton University where he also teaches. His dissertation is on U.S. far right politics in the twentieth century. We talked to David about the far right in America, the origins of the 'Alt Right' movement, and ask him whether the U.S really is becoming a fascist state. It was a truly illuminating conversation, so if you want to download some knowledge and appear super smart to all your friends, get listening right now!

Listen on iTunes here

For Patrons Only!!

David Walsh Patrons

In the Patrons Only podcast, we continue our conversation with David Walsh, getting into the question on everyone's mind: how did the crazy people we see in government actually get into power? Is the US becoming a fascist state, and what are America's chances of getting out of this mess? (Warning, NSFW!!). Go here to listen on our Patreon page!!

RELATED ARTICLES