The Bantercast #2: Kevin Glass and the "Never Trump" Conservative Movement

In this brand new episode of the Bantercast, we talk to 'Never Trump' conservative Kevin Glass.
In this brand new episode of the Bantercast, we talk to 'Never Trump' conservative Kevin Glass.
Bantercast Full Logo

In this brand new episode of the Bantercast, we talk to 'Never Trump' conservative Kevin Glass.

Kevin is the Director of Policy and Outreach at the Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity, and has written for conservative outlets like Townhall.com. He has also been published in the National Review, The American Spectator and The Atlantic, and was a prominent voice in the 'Never Trump' conservative movement in 2016.

It was an extremely interesting and lively conversation where we tried to get to the bottom of the Trump phenomenon and what the future holds for conservatism and the Republican Party. Take a listen and let us know what you think!

Download on iTunes here.

Sleeping_with_the_Enemy_1268062449_1_1991

Patrons Only: Would You Date a Trump Supporter?

In the Patrons Only podcast, Ben and Michael discuss the most pressing question on every single person's mind: would you date a Trump supporter?

Get ready to go deep on the philosophical conundrum, and let us help you figure out whether you could put serious political differences aside and 'sleep with the enemy'. If you'd like to listen to this podcast and get Patron Only content, please go here and consider becoming a Patron! You'll get access to Patrons Only content, get shout outs on the podcast, and will help decide what topics we talk about.

RELATED ARTICLES