Ever since he first traveled awkwardly down the escalator in Trump Tower almost exactly two years ago this month, I've resisted the urge to diagnose any possible mental health issues Donald Trump might have. While the lure of speculation has certainly been there, I've tried to resist actually stepping away from my pay-grade to draw any conclusions about what the hell is wrong with him.

My reasoning is based on the following:

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED