MEMBERS ONLY: This is Why We Cannot Talk to Trump True Believers

"This, or some variation of it, is exactly what Trump's voters believe is going to happen if they don't rise up and Make America Great Again."
"This, or some variation of it, is exactly what Trump's voters believe is going to happen if they don't rise up and Make America Great Again."
cct-protest-0416-34

Just a decade or two from now, white conservatives will have been rounded up and put into concentration camps...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES