In this issue of Banter M:

The Banter is Being Sued by a Rogue Australian Astrologer (Pt 1) - Yes, you read that right. The Daily Banter is being sued by a "rogue" Australian astrologer/blogger. Get the inside scoop from Ben Cohen on what has to be the craziest story we've ever published.

My Personal Cuckoo's Nest and the Trump Tapes - Bob Cesca found himself at breaking point this week over the president's antics. Trump's latest lies and idiotic behavior has reached new levels of absurdity and Bob proposes a series of new measures to keep him in check.

A Feminist's Guide to a Meaningful Father's Day - Justin Rosario imagines a world where men wanted the best for their daughters instead of what's best for themselves.

To read this issue of Banter M please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES