Stephen Colbert is Completely Out of F*cks, Rips into Trumpcare 2.0

In a brutal segment on the Late Show, Stephen Colbert laid to waste any notion that he might be backing down from mocking Donald Trump.
Stephen Colbert

In a brutal segment on the Late Show, Stephen Colbert laid to waste any notion that he might be backing down from mocking Donald Trump. Last night he comprehensively ripped into the health care bill passed by Republicans in the House of Representatives yesterday for not only attempting to screw over Americans, but prematurely celebrating a piece of legislation that is very, very far from being passed.

"So they did it!" said Colbert. "Obamacare is finally, officially dead.... is something they he can say once the bill goes to the senate then gets out of committee, is debated on the floor where amendments can be added then the senate votes on their bill which is sent to conference committee where the differences between the two bills are ironed out then voted on in the house and senate again then sent to the White House for the president to sign."

"Which is why republicans were chanting, "We're number one-third of the way through a very complex process.""

Regardless of whether the legislation gets through the Senate, Colbert described the reality of what the Republicans have just done.

“The GOP just kicked America in the balls,” he said in reference to Republicans celebrating with a "beer bash" after voting to take away health care for up to 24 million people. “They haven’t accomplished anything yet, but it wasn’t just beer. They also served unhatched chickens.”

There was “so much food,” he went on, that “they had to bring it in on cart before a horse.”

Colbert then went on to rip into Trump's speech "in front of the strategic white guy's reserve" in withering fashion, hilariously answering Trump's rhetorical question as to whether we can believe he is really president. "No, we still can't" said Colbert. Watch below:

RELATED