MEMBERS ONLY: Conservatives Wanted Obama's 'Tyranny', But Only From A White Republican

Not only is Trump doing everything the right hated Obama for doing (except, you know, Trump is actually doing it), he's going further than the imaginary tyrant Obama ever did
Not only is Trump doing everything the right hated Obama for doing (except, you know, Trump is actually doing it), he's going further than the imaginary tyrant Obama ever did
I'm going to be the worst president ever and they'll still love me because I'm white. Believe me.

I'm going to be the worst president ever and they'll still love me because I'm white. Believe me.

American conservatives have long perfected the practice of psychological projection in which they claim liberals have nefarious plans to overthrow American democracy which they, themselves, would very much like to implement...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES