Mika Brzezinski Just Blew Kellyanne Conway's Cover, Reveals She Hates Trump And is in it For The Money

An illuminating clip from "Morning Joe" will be sure to send shockwaves around the White House today. Both Brzezinski and Scarborough confirmed that after Kellyanne Conway would come on their show during the campaign to promote her client, she confessed to them that she loathed her boss.
Conway-Mika-1

An illuminating clip from "Morning Joe" will be sure to send shockwaves around the White House today. Both Brzezinski and Scarborough confirmed that after Kellyanne Conway would come on their show during the campaign to promote her client, she confessed to them that she loathed her boss.

“This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion and then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off and she would say ‘blech I need to take a shower’ because she disliked her candidate so much,” said Brzezinski.

“She doesn’t believe in what she is saying," she continued. "The reason we won’t have her on this show is because a lot of what she says is either not true or she has no idea what she is saying, and it ends up being debunked by the very White House she works for. During the campaign, when she was very adept at transferring Trump’s message and talented in some ways, and would get off the set and say she needed to take a shower, and she would call him her client. She doesn’t believe in what she’s saying.”

Scarborough then chimed in, confirming Brzezinski's shocking statement.

“And also said, it was very interesting, also said that, ‘This is just like my summer in Europe.’”

“’I’m just doing this for the money,’” Brzezinski added.

“‘I’ll be off this soon.’ I don’t know that she ever said, ‘I’m doing this for the money,’” Scarborough continued. “But she said, ‘This is just my summer vacation, my summer in Europe and basically I’m just going to get through this.’”

Watch the clip below:

While Conway and the White House will no doubt furiously deny the story, there are few outside the Trump bubble who will doubt the veracity of Brzezinski and Scarborough's version of events. This is obviously incredibly damaging to Kellyanne Conway, who not only betrayed her boss by talking so openly with Brzezinski and Scarborough, but decided to stick with him after he miraculously won the presidency in a sign of just how repellent a human being she is too. Conway is no doubt well aware of Trump's disgusting misogyny and storied history of sexual assault, but thought nothing of smearing his accusers and helping propel him to the heights of political power.

Trump will be livid about this revelation and it will further add to his rapidly escalating sense of isolation. With no one to trust, it is difficult to see how long Trump can keep this up for. As TPM reported, in the wake of his firing of James Comey and the incessant leaks coming out of the White House, Trump lives in what can only be described as a constant state of paranoia:

Several people close to the president say his reliance on a small cadre of advisers as he mulled firing Comey reflects his broader distrust of many of his own staffers. He leans heavily on daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kusher, as well as Hope Hicks, his trusted campaign spokeswoman and Keith Schiller, his longtime bodyguard. Schiller was among those Trump consulted about Comey and was tapped by the president to deliver a letter informing the director of his firing.

Trump confidants say Bannon has been marginalized on major decisions, including Comey’s firing, after clashing with Kushner. And while Trump praised chief of staff Reince Priebus after the House passed a health care bill last week, associates say the president has continued to raise occasional questions about Priebus’ leadership in the West Wing.

With Conway's extreme disloyalty made public, her time in the White House is almost certainly running out. She has yet to respond to the rumors and has been uncharacteristically silent on Twitter. As nauseating as she is, Conway has been a forceful advocate for the president and effective at propagandizing his message (whatever that might be). Without her, Trump loses a strong ally and will again be left wondering who he can trust.

And here's a hint for the president if he is for any incredibly unlikely reason reading this: no one without your surname.

RELATED