At some point, we need to have a national conversation about the differences between flacking for your party and aiding and abetting high crimes and treason for the sake of politics.

By now you've likely heard about the bombshell article from The Washington Post revealing that House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy blabbed out loud that "Putin pays Trump." He added, "Swear to God."...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED