MEMBERS ONLY: The Useful Idiocy of President Trump

Who needs to "starve the beast" when you can give it Mad Cow disease instead?
Updated:
Original:
We told them we loved God and Country and they believed it!

We told them we loved God and Country and they believed it!

While the press has been slowly coming to terms with the fact that Trump's voters will never turn on him as long as he inflicts harm on brown people, they've been more confused by Republicans supporting a madman....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED