MEMBERS ONLY: Supergirl is the Feminist Sci-Fi Drama You Need to Watch

It's the no-drama drama you didn't even know you wanted.
It's the no-drama drama you didn't even know you wanted.
supergirl

The overwrought angst of Arrow and The Flash occasionally makes me weep in despair and don't even get me started on the ridiculousness of Scorpion. But into this miasma of manly scowling and artifice flies Supergirl like a breath of fresh air so unusual, I didn't even realize what was happening until midway through season two...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES