Once conservatism became about making money at any cost, it was only a matter of time until selling out your country for the right price became an everyday fact of life.

It seems like every couple of days we discover yet another person on the right was getting paid by Russia or some other country to push their agenda. And it seems like every time we find out that a conservative is working against the interests of the United States we're shocked. But we shouldn't be in the slightest...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES