While we were coming to grips with the reality that this decaying cocaine gnome is actually the commander-in-chief of the most powerful army ever to walk the earth, an armada of U.S. Navy war vessels are steaming toward North Korea.

Wednesday was a more harrowing day than most in Trumpworld. There's a meme going around based on an SNL spoof of the Christmas rom-com "Love, Actually" in which Kate McKinnon as Hillary Clinton knocks on a voter's door and holds up a series of handwritten signs, the most desperate of which reads: "He's going to kill us all" -- "he" meaning Trump...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES