Dr. David Dao's Lawyer Wrecks United Airlines For Their Disgraceful Behavior

In a poignant but utterly devastating statement on behalf of Dr. David Dao, the man dragged off of a United Airlines flight he had paid to be on, lawyer Thomas A. Demetrio took the airline to task for their appalling treatment of their passengers.
In a poignant but utterly devastating statement on behalf of Dr. David Dao, the man dragged off of a United Airlines flight he had paid to be on, lawyer Thomas A. Demetrio took the airline to task for their appalling treatment of their passengers.
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 12.31.16 AM

In a poignant but utterly devastating statement on behalf of Dr. David Dao, the man dragged off of a United Airlines flight he had paid to be on, lawyer Thomas A. Demetrio took the airline to task for their appalling treatment of their passengers.

“For a long time, airlines, United in particular, have bullied us,” he said Thursday in downtown Chicago.

“Are we going to just continue to be treated like cattle — bullied, rude treatment?”

“If you are going to eject a passenger, it can’t be done with unreasonable force and violence. That is the law,” he continued. “We want fairness. We want respect and we want dignity. That’s it.”

And on top of that, he will most certainly be looking for an enormous sum of money for his 69 year old client, who was so badly injured that he requires reconstructive surgery. Watch below:

Anyone want to fly United?

RELATED ARTICLES