Alex Jones' Lawyer Admits Alex Jones Is Full of Shit

Shocking, right? And it won't make a lick of difference to anyone stupid enough to listen to InfoWars.
Alex Jones

Most rational people know that Alex Jones is a carnival barker who should never once be taken seriously. With even just the tiniest amount of digging, it's not that difficult to figure out that his entire schtick is ginning up conspiracy theories for the express purpose of selling Alex Jones brand boner tonics to his batshit audience of impotent nimrods who see scary feminists, "gun-grabbing" liberals, and black helicopters waiting around every corner. That these morons haven't sniffed out the colossal hypocrisy of Jones hopping right into bed with Donald Trump - who's essentially letting the police and military (a.k.a. the government) do whatever the hell they want, whenever they want - is only further proof that they're dangerous idiots who shouldn't be allowed to have anything sharper than a spork let alone a goddamn gun.

But, today, a considerable shoe was dropped when Alex Jones' lawyer admitted that Jones entire persona is a "character." NBC News reports:

The Alex Jones who told his legions of "Infowars" listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really "a performance artist."

That's according to Jones' own lawyer — not the mainstream media that the right-wing radio jock derides as "fake news."

"He's playing a character" and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock's custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on "Batman," Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

In an ideal world, Alex Jones would've already been carried out of town on a rail after he watched the tragedy unfold at Sandy Hook and lacked the tiniest amount of humanity to not call it a "false flag" operation orchestrated by "crisis actors." It was the deadliest elementary school shooting in American history, and instead of putting his schtick on pause, this mental case decided to exploit the lives of murdered grade schoolers (Solid read about one of the Sandy Hook parents by the way.) to boost ad impressions at InfoWars and hopefully sell a few more boner pills to gun fetishists whose main concern wasn't, "Gee, what can I do to help kids not get killed?" but, "How can I keep my metal death stick and make sure that others buy more metal death sticks?"

And, sadly, that mentality is why Alex Jones' own lawyer admitting in a court of law that his client is only "doing an act" won't register to anyone inside of the InfoWars bubble. We're dealing with minds that are long gone and have already been trained not to trust the mainstream media. Remind you of anyone?

On top of that, have I mentioned the boner pills? Jones lords over a misogynistic audience with a backwards view of women - and clearly a justified fear of ever being able to please one - so the fact that this revelation came out in a custody battle makes it all the more easy for them to discount it. Why, if it wasn't for feminism, these women wouldn't even be allowed to go to court and make sure their kids aren't being raised by a goddamn crazy person who screams about lizard people. They're ruining society!

In the meantime, there might be a silver lining to Jones' rabid fanbase having the critical thinking skills of a ham sandwich and ignoring the fact that their Tinfoil Messiah won't hesitate to admit that he's full of shit to if it means less child support. (Whatever happened to crackpots with some integrity?) As of Friday, alt-right shitlord slash rape apologist Michael Cernovich - an InfoWars regular - announced that he would drop the "motherlode" of scoops if Steve Bannon is ousted from the White House as Donald Trump's children grab control of the government to "protect the brand" from being connected to the wave of white nationalism that put Trump in the White House in the first place. And, for the record, this should tell you everything you need to know about why Michael Cernovich should never have been taken seriously for one second about the Susan Rice unmasking horseshit because I'm pretty sure real journalists don't sit on stories in hopes of openly committing blackmail. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, if these idiots aren't going to abandon Jones en masse, at least we know they're on the cusp of flanking Trump from the right for not being racist enough or willing to start a war with China or whatever these people want anymore. As the old saying goes: The enemy of my enemy is still a crazy asshole on the internet. (Did I do that right?)

RELATED