Steve Bannon Called Jared Kushner A 'Cuck,' The Asshole War Has Officially Begun

These are the idiots in charge of our country now.
Updated:
Original:
Jared Kushner Steve Bannon

Before we get into the gossipy, yet darkly hilarious details of Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner's public campaigns to destroy whatever tiny shreds of credibility the other has, let me make it abundantly clear why all of this matters and should scare the living shit out of everybody:

These are the idiots Donald Trump put in charge of our country.

An anti-Semitic, white nationalist hate blogger with a boner for starting World War III, and a 36-year-old trust fund brat who married Ivanka Trump. And one of them is going to emerge from this pissing contest with the keys to the United States government in hand while the real loser is anyone who hopes to live in a sane democracy that isn't already lying in a ditch in Russia.

Earlier in the week, I reported on what I just assumed were Roger Stone's crazy rantings - in my defense, the guy was on InfoWars - about Jared Kushner colluding with Joe Scarborough to usurp Steve Bannon. Turns out, Roger Stone was right. Goddammit! But while that's initially terrifying, it also heavily suggests that Stone is still deeply connected to Trump, and also adds further evidence to never believe a single word coming out of Sean Spicer's stupid gum-hole. At any rate, Thursday's Morning Joe was unusually full of inside information about Steve Bannon. From Alternet:

"But he didn't quit, and no, the Trump team didn't didn't fire him... they did something actually much worse than firing Steve Bannon," noted Scarborough. "They put him in charge of health care."

Scarborough called the move "classic."

"This is part of a death spiral," he continued, referencing Trump's plunging poll numbers and his son-in-law Jared Kushner's growing influence in the administration.

According to Scarborough, the move simply put Bannon "one step closer to running a super PAC.

But while Kushner apparently has Trump's favor and Joe Scarborough's phone number, Steve Bannon for all intents and purposes is Breitbart.com and has apparently turned the knob on that digital crazy cannon from "Super Racist Trump Propaganda Machine" to "Eat Shit And Die, Jared Kushner." Media Matters reports:

Then on April 5 -- the same day the Times and Politico published their stories detailing Kushner’s burgeoning feud with Bannon -- Breitbart published four different stories attacking Kushner.

One article detailed the “five surprisingly delicate problems” Trump has assigned Kushner -- including ending the Israel-Palestine dispute and destroying ISIS -- even though Kushner “boasts a thin resume in diplomacy.” The website also aggregated a column from the Times’ Frank Bruni making the same point. A third story highlighted Trump adviser and all-around-terrible-person Roger Stone’s theory that Kushner “is leaking negative stories” about Bannon. And Breitbart aggregated the Politico story on Kushner’s clashes with Bannon.

But the ultimate burn was still to come. From The Daily Beast:

Donald Trump’s chief strategist Stephen Bannon has called the president’s senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner a “cuck” and a “globalist” during a time of high tension between the two top aides, several Trump administration officials told The Daily Beast.

Did I say ultimate burn? Because I meant an insult that lost all meaning outside of the shit-crusted corners of the internet and is now a huge Nazi flag waving above anyone stupid enough to use it that reads, "Hi, I'm a giant fucking idiot that nobody should ever listen to about anything." But, keep in mind, the giant fucking idiot in this story is/was Donald Trump's right-hand man who's now fighting to take back unparalleled influence and control from the president's son-in-law whose skills in owning some office buildings clearly prepared him to solve that whole Middle East thing.

So I guess you might say we're the cucks now. We were the cucks all along.

RELATED