MEMBERS ONLY: Can I Forgive My Trump Voting In-Laws?

These were not good and decent people that just held a few abhorrent views. These were people that accepted white nationalism and had voluntarily voted to put my friends and family in danger because of it.
These were not good and decent people that just held a few abhorrent views. These were people that accepted white nationalism and had voluntarily voted to put my friends and family in danger because of it.
walking-away-from-the-man-I-love

As I wrote about last week, my Trump-voting in-laws came down from New York to visit us in Alexandria, Virginia this past weekend. My wife had asked them to stay at a hotel instead of with us as they usually do, not because of me but because she was struggling to deal with the constant drama from her mother...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!.

RELATED ARTICLES