Samantha Bee Wins The Internet With Hilarious Trump "Day Without a Woman" Photo

A big round of applause for Samantha Bee.
Updated on
samantha bee

A big round of applause for Samantha Bee for this gem:

Which is of course why he has called women fat, dogs, slobs, disgusting animals, talks about grabbing them by their genitals, has dozens accusing him of sexual assault, and almost certainly raped his own wife

“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing,” said Trump of working women in 1994. “Unfortunately, after they're a star, the fun is over for me. It's like a creation process. It's almost like creating a building. It's pretty sad.”

Tremendous respect indeed.

RELATED