This is no longer just a crazy opinion of fringe politicians, but now the staple of government policy. The anti-scientific stance taken by the Trump administration has now sinisterly been incorporated (or unincorporated) into the Environmental Protection Agencies core mission statement.

Donald Trump and his team of anti-intellectual zealots are playing Russian (no pun intended) Roulette with humanity's future at a unique moment in our history -- the only window of time we have to stop cooking the planet before it is too late...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!.

RELATED