MEMBERS ONLY: Writing And Fighting Without Chez

"Uncertainty has a very powerful way of undermining ones sense of self, because if you are not sure about the long term survival of your surroundings and the people around you, then who exactly are you?"
"Uncertainty has a very powerful way of undermining ones sense of self, because if you are not sure about the long term survival of your surroundings and the people around you, then who exactly are you?"
IMG_4637

The weekend my friend and long time co-worker Chez died, I had been thinking about what we could be doing differently at the Banter, and how we might expand our team to include new writers. I was very confident about our future prospects with the team we had in place, and I felt we had hit our stride after many years of struggle...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES