"Jeff Sessions and his boss in the Oval Office can feel free to suck a bag of d*cks."

I just got back from Los Angeles where we memorialized the too-short life of my friend, my colleague at The Daily Banter and my podcast partner, Chez. The event was just the sort of thing he would've killed to have been a part. It was held at a cool bar on Melrose -- his favorite hangout -- from which he absolutely would've checked-in on Facebook, partly to brag and partly to make the rest of us jealous of his Hollywood lifestyle. There were drinks, there was laughing, crying, there were many stories about Chez involving the word "fuck"....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!.

RELATED