Allowing an illegitimate, possibly treasonous, president to fill a stolen seat with a right wing extremist serves no purpose other than rewarding Republicans for attacking our system of government.

As a flood of dark money swamps Washington in support of placing Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court, the Democratic Party has a choice to make...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES