Trump's "Hard Power" Budget Says More About His Small Penis Than Anything Else

He has a big one, goddammit, and he'll prove it by buying huge missiles.
Updated:
Original:
trump penis size

Donald Trump's newly unveiled "Hard Budget" is predictably thin on thinking and big on bluster. It drastically boosts military spending, gives huge tax cuts to the rich, and cuts funding for pretty much everything else. Reported NPR:

The plan, released Thursday morning, calls for significant increases in military and border-security spending, along with corresponding cuts in many other parts of the government.

The blueprint was designed to "send a message to our allies and our potential adversaries that this is a strong-power administration," Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney explained on Wednesday as he previewed the document in a briefing with reporters.

It also sends a clear message domestically: This administration is willing to make drastic, controversial cuts to fund that "strong-power" message. That includes slashing spending on foreign aid and the environment, as well as long-standing programs aimed at boosting the arts and humanities, as well as the fortunes of the most vulnerable Americans.

In short, it is a reflection of Donald Trump's fragile sense of self -- a paean to everything he holds dear in life (guns, money and power), and a fuck you to everything he hates (the poor, art, empathy and the environment).

"This is the America First budget," said Mulvaney. "In fact, we wrote it using the president's own words. We went through his speeches. We went through articles that have been written about his policies ... and we turned those policies into numbers."

"There's no question this is a hard-power budget," Mulvaney went on. "It is not a soft-power budget. This is a hard-power budget. And that was done intentionally."

No sensible person believes the United States needs to spend more money on its military. As this chart displays, America already spends more than the next seven countries combined:

military spending

This is an astonishing amount of money that could be spent on health care, education, protecting the environment and making the country a more pleasant place to live. Instead, American tax dollars go towards largely pointless weapons and a bloated military that could function at a fraction of its current size. That is unless you want to use the military to prove what a tough guy you are. Then, spending more on big guns and big bombs gives you exactly what you want.

The fact that the budget was drafted using Trump's sparse vocabulary speaks to just how intellectually stunted his administration is. They are willingly dumbing down policy to appeal to voters who most likely won't bother looking at the details. They'll hear "tax cuts", "military spending" and "America", which will be enough to rally them behind the president's grand vision for the future. To hell with the basic infrastructure of a functioning, civil society, we've got guns and lots of 'em!

Really though, this is about Donald Trump's penis size -- a subject he has highlighted in public before, and one he now wants the world to know about. He has a big one, goddammit, and he'll prove it by buying huge missiles.

missile

The president doth protest too much, methinks.

RELATED