We need to stop underselling the Russia story and call it was it is: an attack -- an unprecedented act of war by Russia against the United States.

There's a rather contentious presidential campaign underway in France. Bear with me on this. Here in the states, we like to think of France as a pleasant, idyllic land where wine, gourmet cuisine and mindblowing sex flow freely -- where college and healthcare are free, and where the biggest annual sporting event involves 120 of the world's fittest men in garish cycling regalia circumnavigating the nation on bicycles during the hottest month of the year....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED