It is with an incredibly heavy heart that The Daily Banter is announcing the passing of our beloved Chez Pazienza.

It is with an incredibly heavy heart that The Daily Banter is announcing the passing of our beloved Chez Pazienza.

We learned late Saturday night of his untimely death and are awaiting further details. Chez, our editor-at-large, was part of the soul of The Daily Banter, and his DNA will live through it forever. He was a brilliant writer who poured his heart and soul into his craft, and we will miss him terribly.

Chez leaves behind his fiancée Taryn, and two daughters.

We'll have more soon.

- Ben and the staff at Banter

RELATED ARTICLES