Ten years ago, all it took were a few Lite-Brites with pictures of cartoon aliens on them to practically bring an entire city to its knees. In the new age of fear we're now entering, the past may be prologue.

It started before it actually started. In early January of 2007, a local Boston artist began hanging signs around town as part of a guerilla ad campaign for the upcoming Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES